Join staff experts and agriculturists for a virtual illustrated series on how MALT works! A graphic recording artist will depict the conversation during each event, making these educational events captivating and beautiful.
This series will cover topics such as conservation easements, farmland stewardship, MALT’s funding and the intricacies of carbon farming. Check out the recording from our latest MALT 101 event.
Next up: How We Steward the Land with Eric Rubenstahl of MALT’s stewardship team and Jim Jensen, 6th generation West Marin rancher, on Thursday, March 25.
Invitations and registration information will be emailed to MALT supporters.
Not currently a MALT supporter? Donate today!
Projected calendar of events*:
- March: How We Steward the Land
- May: What is Carbon Farming?
- July: It takes a Village: Partnerships That Get the Work Done
- September: Measure A Funding 101
- November: MALT’s Values, Mission and Evolution
*Topics subject to change.