- What information is collected from you through malt.org, how it is used and stored and with whom it may be shared
- What choices you have about the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Email Use and Security
You may wish to contact us via email or sign up for one of our email lists. We may use your email address to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your email address with anyone outside our organization without your permission. Unless you unsubscribe, we may contact you via email in the future with news and information on events.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you visit malt.org, submit information, join MALT or renew your membership, request a digital guide, subscribe to an email list, email us directly or register for an event, your information is protected both online and offline.
You may wish to donate, renew your membership or register for events through malt.org. Credit card information is encrypted and securely transmitted and stored. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Collecting and Storing Your Online Information
MALT uses Google Analytics software to track the use and effectiveness of this website. Google Analytics collects and stores information about your use of our site, like what website you linked from, how long you stay, what kind of computer you’re using and your IP address. Google Analytics does not collect your name or email address. Data collected by Google Analytics is anonymous. MALT uses the aggregated information solely to tailor this site to our users’ needs. These activities align with the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
- You can change your email preferences or unsubscribe at our unsubscribe page, or by contacting us at outreach[at]malt.org or (415) 663-1158.
- You can request that your physical mailing address also remain private by contacting us at development[at]malt.org.