Brush off your boots and join us for a challenging hike at Black Mountain Ranch on June 26!
Black Mountain may be one of the most recognizable landmarks in West Marin, with steep rolling slopes rising above the town of Point Reyes Station. MALT-protected since 1993, Black Mountain Ranch is a shining example of ranch diversification with a line-up of lessees who are dedicated to protecting the natural resources that allow their operations to thrive. You can learn more here.
- Saturday, June 26, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- There is an arrival time window between 10 – 11 a.m.
- This six-mile hike to the top of Black Mountain and back is not for the faint of heart. It is steep, windy and often hot, but beauty is to be seen around every turn. Make it to the top or hike partway and settle in for a picnic and stunning MALT-protected views.
- MALT is offering this hike as a self-guided experience with a limited capacity so you and others can continue to stay safe.
- Registration is required.
Suggested donation of $20 per person. All donations are tax-deductible.
Space is limited and you must register to attend!
Contact tconway[at]malt.org or (415) 663-1158 ext. 321 for any questions.