Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co.: Toma Fettuccine Alfredo
August 11, 2020
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 cups shredded Point Reyes Toma cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large pot of water, cook fettuccine according to package directions, until al dente. Drain, reserving 2 cups pasta cooking liquid.
- While pasta is cooking, heat cream over low-medium heat in a wide skillet. Add butter and whisk gently until melted. Add shredded Toma, one cup at a time, stirring until melted after each addition. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Add cooked pasta, tossing it gently to coat in the sauce. Add some pasta water, as needed, to loosen the sauce.
- Top with chopped fresh parsley. Serve immediately.
Find Point Reyes Toma at your local market or order directly from Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company via the link below!