Event Registration & Cancellation Policy
- Space is limited at MALT events. We encourage guests to sign up early.
- Registration closes when the event is sold out or by end of day (3) business days prior to the event.
- Please read all event descriptions carefully before you sign up and contact us with any questions.
- Dogs or other pets are unfortunately unable to attend our events, unless they are a certified service animal. Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. A service animal must be under the control of its handler. Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless the individual’s disability prevents using these devices or these devices interfere with the service animal’s safe, effective performance of tasks. Please let us know before the event that you will be accompanied by a service animal so we may inform the property owner. When attending events, please don’t bring or leave your animal in your car.
- If you are attending a MALT hike, feel free to fill your car with other interested guests; just make sure they register upon arrival.
If you or anyone in your party are unable to attend the event, please contact Kirsten Arnett at email@example.com or (415) 663-1158, ext. 306 to cancel the registration in advance of the event. In order to provide the best possible experience we must have accurate information and attendance counts. It is of the utmost importance that we know if you can no longer attend an event, regardless of whether it is a free event. This also gives other guests or waitlisted guests an opportunity to attend.
Transferring Your Spot:
If you are unable to attend an event that you have signed up for, you may transfer your spot to a friend or family member. Please provide us with the name(s) of your guest(s) by contacting Kirsten Arnett at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 663-1158, ext. 306.
In the case of extreme or limiting weather conditions, MALT may need to cancel an event. If an event is canceled, MALT will try, to the best of our ability, to reschedule and will contact guests directly regarding a new date.
If you have any questions about MALT events, please contact Kirsten Arnett at email@example.com or (415) 663-1158, ext. 306.