Celebrating New Collaborations
April 16, 2020
In early April, we shared the stories of a few incredible farmers and ranchers who have found ways to adapt to COVID-19. It is no surprise to anyone here at MALT that West Marin’s agriculturalists continue to reinvent themselves, and find new ways to collaborate:
- Appreciating silver linings, Rossotti Ranch and Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company have teamed up to offer three new packages on Rossotti Ranch’s website. These packages feature Point Reyes Farmstead’s incredible cheeses paired with Rossotti Ranch’s pastured meats!
- The coastal town of Tomales deserves an award for teamwork! The Tomales Farmers’ Market just launched an online store, and the new website Piezzi Provisions allows you to order local products for pick up every Friday from 3 – 5 p.m. . . . cheese from Tomales Farmstead Creamery, meats from Stemple Creek Ranch, butter, bagels, cider and more!
- Cowgirl Creamery has created a Dairy Partners Collection, a package complete with Straus butter, Bivalve cheese, and Cowgirl Creamery cheeses. Order online, have it shipped to your door.
- AIM Farmers’ Markets have created a Bounty Box program for pre-order online and curbside pickup at their market locations in Marin, San Francisco and Oakland. Boxes of fresh local fruits and vegetables can be yours!
- Daily Driver and Stemple Creek Ranch have teamed up to create a crossover meal kit: grass fed and finished organic beef with brioche buns, organic house Jersey Jack cheese and all the fixings. Order here.
See all products from MALT-protected ranches that are available for direct order.